14 diciembre 2011

Rare Opulence

Navidad se acerca cada vez más y la preocupación por el atuendo de la cena de Navidad y encontré este vestido de lentejuelas y tule que me encantó y se me hace perfecto para la ocasión ya que Rare Opulance hace que los atuendos casuales se vean glamurosos y únicos...

Christmas is almost here and the worry about the diner outfit too so I found this sequined and ruffled tulle dress that I absolutely love and I think is petfect for the ocation because Rare Opulance makes the casual outfits look glamorous and unique..

Encuentralo aquí / Find it here: http://m.theoutnet.com/mt/www.theoutnet.com/product/265244?cm_mmc=LinkshareUS-_-Custom-_-Link-_-Builder&siteID=Hy3bqNL2jtQ-7Pgs7yjkqtYnyjwomTGAhg&un_jtt_v_tabs=details-tab

1 comentario :

  1. I just found your blog and I think its really great! I hope you can check out my blog too, it's a personal style and fashion blog from England. Thanks! :):)

    www.raindropsofsapphire.com

    ResponderEliminar

Thank you for your comment ♥ | Gracias por tu comentario ♥