17 mayo 2013

BEETLEJUICE


At the beginning of this year one strong trends was black and white especially black and white stripes. But I must confess that even though it's one of my favorute color combinations since forever (those who fallow my blog for a while can tell) I got a little tires to see the same in so many people. But, (there's always a "but" doesn't it?) I still love the combination so decided to give it a chance to this print. Do you like it? Are you tired of black and white stripes or do you still love them? (It's ok, you can tell me the truth! ha ha)

Al principio de este año una tendencia muy fuerte era el blanco y negro y sobre todo rayas. Debo confesar que aun cuando es una de mis combinaciones favoritas desde siempre, me canse de verlo tanto y en tanta gente. Pero, (Siempre hay un "pero" no lo creen) aun así me encanta la combinación por lo que decidí darle una oportunidad a este estampado. Les gusta?. Ya están cansados de rayas en blanco y negro? o Las amas? (Esta bien, pueden decirme la verdad! ja ja)





TOP: BERSHKA  |  STRIPED PANTS: XOXO  |  CROSS BRACELET: SEARS  |  SHOES: BOUGHT IN SPAIN  |  BAG: TOMMY HILFIGER

No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario

Thank you for your comment ♥ | Gracias por tu comentario ♥